Zoe’s Fall RTW collection is fabulous, no surprise there. Her love of vintage clothing is truly sewn through the collection. Almost all of the garments have a 70′s edge, which is executed to perfection. As the woman says herself, ”I’ve been subconsciously building this collection in my mind for a long time, there are a million vintage pieces that have inspired me, and every other designer in the world.” Her collection was scooped up by almost all of the respected high end retailers, including Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom, and Intermix. Can’t wait for the collection to be available to us consumers.
- The one and only DD in full #bloom @ Central Park - Conservatory Garden instagram.com/p/ZiXL6vj9Q4/ 7 hours ago
- RT @lenadunham: I'm a guest at Barnard College graduation today. At my own graduation I sobbed, hit my mother & fell asleep so pretty psych… 1 day ago
- Lower east side at dusk. instagram.com/p/Zf5ZNAD9bw/ 1 day ago
- 🇫🇷💕 most #inspirational #purchase to date 💋🙏 @ Isabel Marant instagram.com/p/Zddvz8D9Vb/ 2 days ago
- Most #inspirational #purchase to date. 😍🇫🇷🙏 instagram.com/p/Zddr-2j9VT/ 2 days ago