Over the course of the past year, slowly but surely I have noticed Teen Vogue deteriorating. While it used to be my favorite magazine, I can barely get through it these days. Pages full of renowned fashion icons & hip and new celebs seems to be a thing of the past. No offense to the characters on Glee, or the Selena Gomez and Justin Biebers of the world, but I am uninterested. What happened to my fab fashion mag! More than frustrating. Ashley Greene is the cover this month? C’mon Teen Vogue, really? Apparently she is Joe Jonas’s girlfriend, and a collaborator with Miley Cyrus. Not to be a snob, but I can not be bothered. Riled just talking about this. Come back old Teen Vogue.
- citroncollin is an exceptional packer. @ La Burrito Inc instagram.com/p/nJzU_aD9d8/ 20 hours ago
- Barnard- instagram.com/p/nGOZH2D9ZX/ 2 days ago
- Easter for champs. @ Peter Luger Steak House Est. 1887 instagram.com/p/nEAxq_D9Tn/ 3 days ago
- @carterchase_7 just turned a breadstick into a cannoli. @ Peter Luger Steak House Est. 1887 instagram.com/p/nBzorJj9cz/ 3 days ago
- He just turned a bread stick into a cannoli. @ Peter Luger Steak House Est. 1887 instagram.com/p/nBzdlfD9ce/ 3 days ago