Over the course of the past year, slowly but surely I have noticed Teen Vogue deteriorating. While it used to be my favorite magazine, I can barely get through it these days. Pages full of renowned fashion icons & hip and new celebs seems to be a thing of the past. No offense to the characters on Glee, or the Selena Gomez and Justin Biebers of the world, but I am uninterested. What happened to my fab fashion mag! More than frustrating. Ashley Greene is the cover this month? C’mon Teen Vogue, really? Apparently she is Joe Jonas’s girlfriend, and a collaborator with Miley Cyrus. Not to be a snob, but I can not be bothered. Riled just talking about this. Come back old Teen Vogue.
- The greatest place in the world. @ Tomoe Sushi instagram.com/p/q-aSf0j9S3/ 13 hours ago
- #fbf so good to see this one tonight! @TheRealJatzen @ Jerz instagram.com/p/q5KNGEj9Wx/ 2 days ago
- RT @APC_USA: Staff at the A.P.C. Wythe Hotel Pop-up Shop http://t.co/pV8vtUIaSk 2 days ago
- And he's off 😭 @ Apc instagram.com/p/q2h1K5D9UA/ 3 days ago
- I spy! @ Wythe Hotel instagram.com/p/q11r3ZD9XR/ 3 days ago