Over the course of the past year, slowly but surely I have noticed Teen Vogue deteriorating. While it used to be my favorite magazine, I can barely get through it these days. Pages full of renowned fashion icons & hip and new celebs seems to be a thing of the past. No offense to the characters on Glee, or the Selena Gomez and Justin Biebers of the world, but I am uninterested. What happened to my fab fashion mag! More than frustrating. Ashley Greene is the cover this month? C’mon Teen Vogue, really? Apparently she is Joe Jonas’s girlfriend, and a collaborator with Miley Cyrus. Not to be a snob, but I can not be bothered. Riled just talking about this. Come back old Teen Vogue.
- My dude #thesis ✔️ @ Albertine Books in French and English instagram.com/p/wwv9YTj9aU/ 3 days ago
- Vient de publier une photo instagram.com/p/wuf21JD9V9/ 3 days ago
- Last academic day at this place ✌️ @ Columbia University instagram.com/p/wrryx2D9VY/ 5 days ago
- Last academic day in Morningside 👍 @ Barnard College instagram.com/p/wrNKBGD9Ue/ 5 days ago
- Yes 👍 @ Sweetgreen instagram.com/p/wovy7zD9e3/ 6 days ago