Over the course of the past year, slowly but surely I have noticed Teen Vogue deteriorating. While it used to be my favorite magazine, I can barely get through it these days. Pages full of renowned fashion icons & hip and new celebs seems to be a thing of the past. No offense to the characters on Glee, or the Selena Gomez and Justin Biebers of the world, but I am uninterested. What happened to my fab fashion mag! More than frustrating. Ashley Greene is the cover this month? C’mon Teen Vogue, really? Apparently she is Joe Jonas’s girlfriend, and a collaborator with Miley Cyrus. Not to be a snob, but I can not be bothered. Riled just talking about this. Come back old Teen Vogue.
- Yes. @ Reynard instagram.com/p/sSkNHHD9Zf/ 3 days ago
- Good morning Sullivan @ Vesuvio Playground instagram.com/p/sPd0A-j9Tw/ 4 days ago
- Bakeri 😍🍞 @ Bakeri instagram.com/p/sLGN9Vj9Uz/ 6 days ago
- Old stomping grounds @dvf @ DVF New York instagram.com/p/sI39_8j9Xu/ 1 week ago
- This guy. instagram.com/p/sGcHHkD9ci/ 1 week ago