Over the course of the past year, slowly but surely I have noticed Teen Vogue deteriorating. While it used to be my favorite magazine, I can barely get through it these days. Pages full of renowned fashion icons & hip and new celebs seems to be a thing of the past. No offense to the characters on Glee, or the Selena Gomez and Justin Biebers of the world, but I am uninterested. What happened to my fab fashion mag! More than frustrating. Ashley Greene is the cover this month? C’mon Teen Vogue, really? Apparently she is Joe Jonas’s girlfriend, and a collaborator with Miley Cyrus. Not to be a snob, but I can not be bothered. Riled just talking about this. Come back old Teen Vogue.
- Just posted a photo @ La galerie D'en Face instagram.com/p/5uqGycD9QeSp… 16 hours ago
- Rainy day Marais instagram.com/p/5sGBdKj9SDVe… 1 day ago
- Welcome to the block obladicafe instagram.com/p/5m7Ea2j9Yw/ 3 days ago
- Home. instagram.com/p/5h6mMCj9ZM/ 5 days ago
- Paris is a beach! @ La Seine instagram.com/p/5fHcU-D9ZW/ 6 days ago