Over the course of the past year, slowly but surely I have noticed Teen Vogue deteriorating. While it used to be my favorite magazine, I can barely get through it these days. Pages full of renowned fashion icons & hip and new celebs seems to be a thing of the past. No offense to the characters on Glee, or the Selena Gomez and Justin Biebers of the world, but I am uninterested. What happened to my fab fashion mag! More than frustrating. Ashley Greene is the cover this month? C’mon Teen Vogue, really? Apparently she is Joe Jonas’s girlfriend, and a collaborator with Miley Cyrus. Not to be a snob, but I can not be bothered. Riled just talking about this. Come back old Teen Vogue.
- Vient de publier une photo instagram.com/p/z5QC2rj9YZ/ 6 hours ago
- Vient de publier une photo @ Rue de Vaugirard instagram.com/p/z270WgD9fG/ 1 day ago
- Vient de publier une photo @ Rue de Vaugirard instagram.com/p/z2usZYD9Ya/ 1 day ago
- #Bonsoir ☁️⛅️ instagram.com/p/z0Ht2ED9bW/ 2 days ago
- Vient de publier une photo instagram.com/p/zzL06Bj9b6/ 2 days ago