Over the course of the past year, slowly but surely I have noticed Teen Vogue deteriorating. While it used to be my favorite magazine, I can barely get through it these days. Pages full of renowned fashion icons & hip and new celebs seems to be a thing of the past. No offense to the characters on Glee, or the Selena Gomez and Justin Biebers of the world, but I am uninterested. What happened to my fab fashion mag! More than frustrating. Ashley Greene is the cover this month? C’mon Teen Vogue, really? Apparently she is Joe Jonas’s girlfriend, and a collaborator with Miley Cyrus. Not to be a snob, but I can not be bothered. Riled just talking about this. Come back old Teen Vogue.
- Morning coffee. 👢 @ Boot Café instagram.com/p/7PfdMQD9TxVz… 7 hours ago
- Missing this beautiful lady. instagram.com/p/7OAkA0D9daOC… 21 hours ago
- 😗 @ Bastille instagram.com/p/7LaKq8D9Xl7s… 1 day ago
- Rodez #latergram @ Musée Soulages instagram.com/p/7JBtA7j9Tlam… 2 days ago
- Paris sky. @ Île de la Cité instagram.com/p/7Dkk1rD9XrD-… 4 days ago