Over the course of the past year, slowly but surely I have noticed Teen Vogue deteriorating. While it used to be my favorite magazine, I can barely get through it these days. Pages full of renowned fashion icons & hip and new celebs seems to be a thing of the past. No offense to the characters on Glee, or the Selena Gomez and Justin Biebers of the world, but I am uninterested. What happened to my fab fashion mag! More than frustrating. Ashley Greene is the cover this month? C’mon Teen Vogue, really? Apparently she is Joe Jonas’s girlfriend, and a collaborator with Miley Cyrus. Not to be a snob, but I can not be bothered. Riled just talking about this. Come back old Teen Vogue.
- Just posted a photo @ Barnard College instagram.com/p/tAxTa_D9Z6/ 5 hours ago
- Where all Mondays should begin. @beardedyogi @ Modo Yoga NYC instagram.com/p/s9zmrGj9YG/ 1 day ago
- I miss u 🇫🇷 @ Place des Vosges instagram.com/p/s8Zl90j9bU/ 1 day ago
- Never forget. @ Low Steps instagram.com/p/sziBXBj9UZ/ 5 days ago
- New York. @ Four Seasons Hotel New York instagram.com/p/stNO6Uj9eA/ 1 week ago