Over the course of the past year, slowly but surely I have noticed Teen Vogue deteriorating. While it used to be my favorite magazine, I can barely get through it these days. Pages full of renowned fashion icons & hip and new celebs seems to be a thing of the past. No offense to the characters on Glee, or the Selena Gomez and Justin Biebers of the world, but I am uninterested. What happened to my fab fashion mag! More than frustrating. Ashley Greene is the cover this month? C’mon Teen Vogue, really? Apparently she is Joe Jonas’s girlfriend, and a collaborator with Miley Cyrus. Not to be a snob, but I can not be bothered. Riled just talking about this. Come back old Teen Vogue.
- See ya in a week #Paris #tbt @ Paris instagram.com/p/lNGIU8j9Q9/ 1 day ago
- Good morning. @ West Village instagram.com/p/lH9eCcj9YH/ 3 days ago
- #school @ Barnard Hall instagram.com/p/lFqONzj9dO/ 4 days ago
- Little visit @ 108 instagram.com/p/lCwLGwj9Wr/ 5 days ago
- Domesticated. @ L.A. Burrito instagram.com/p/k-0w20D9eo/ 6 days ago