Over the course of the past year, slowly but surely I have noticed Teen Vogue deteriorating. While it used to be my favorite magazine, I can barely get through it these days. Pages full of renowned fashion icons & hip and new celebs seems to be a thing of the past. No offense to the characters on Glee, or the Selena Gomez and Justin Biebers of the world, but I am uninterested. What happened to my fab fashion mag! More than frustrating. Ashley Greene is the cover this month? C’mon Teen Vogue, really? Apparently she is Joe Jonas’s girlfriend, and a collaborator with Miley Cyrus. Not to be a snob, but I can not be bothered. Riled just talking about this. Come back old Teen Vogue.
- Vient de publier une photo instagram.com/p/03Sx6yj9bF/ 15 hours ago
- Sunday with #senastiengaudard and @alexandrabari99 instagram.com/p/00Lcd8j9fi/ 1 day ago
- Vient de publier une photo @ Musée des Arts Décoratifs, Paris instagram.com/p/0yHgIlj9X3/ 2 days ago
- Paris #sunset ⛅️ instagram.com/p/0vhtPdD9VJ/ 3 days ago
- ☀️☺️ instagram.com/p/0ubaAOD9W-/ 4 days ago