Over the course of the past year, slowly but surely I have noticed Teen Vogue deteriorating. While it used to be my favorite magazine, I can barely get through it these days. Pages full of renowned fashion icons & hip and new celebs seems to be a thing of the past. No offense to the characters on Glee, or the Selena Gomez and Justin Biebers of the world, but I am uninterested. What happened to my fab fashion mag! More than frustrating. Ashley Greene is the cover this month? C’mon Teen Vogue, really? Apparently she is Joe Jonas’s girlfriend, and a collaborator with Miley Cyrus. Not to be a snob, but I can not be bothered. Riled just talking about this. Come back old Teen Vogue.
- #tbt Venezia instagram.com/p/m6LaP5j9au/ 16 hours ago
- Still speechless. @ ABC Cocina instagram.com/p/m5JXsjD9Ue/ 1 day ago
- Speechless. @ ABC Cocina instagram.com/p/m37_JBD9X-/ 1 day ago
- Speechless. @ ABC Cocina instagram.com/p/m3va9RD9Wj/ 1 day ago
- 🌺🌸🌷 !! @ Diana Center at Barnard instagram.com/p/m0Mvcsj9f3/ 3 days ago