Over the course of the past year, slowly but surely I have noticed Teen Vogue deteriorating. While it used to be my favorite magazine, I can barely get through it these days. Pages full of renowned fashion icons & hip and new celebs seems to be a thing of the past. No offense to the characters on Glee, or the Selena Gomez and Justin Biebers of the world, but I am uninterested. What happened to my fab fashion mag! More than frustrating. Ashley Greene is the cover this month? C’mon Teen Vogue, really? Apparently she is Joe Jonas’s girlfriend, and a collaborator with Miley Cyrus. Not to be a snob, but I can not be bothered. Riled just talking about this. Come back old Teen Vogue.
- Vient de publier une photo @ Fondation Louis Vuitton instagram.com/p/1nYmrlD9Yx/ 11 hours ago
- Vient de publier une photo @ Fondation Louis Vuitton instagram.com/p/1nYKENj9X7/ 11 hours ago
- ✨ instagram.com/p/1i8Qkqj9Z-/ 2 days ago
- Lazy nights instagram.com/p/1dzpc7D9T6/ 4 days ago
- Vient de publier une photo @ Chez Julien instagram.com/p/1bMBTOD9SQ/ 5 days ago