Over the course of the past year, slowly but surely I have noticed Teen Vogue deteriorating. While it used to be my favorite magazine, I can barely get through it these days. Pages full of renowned fashion icons & hip and new celebs seems to be a thing of the past. No offense to the characters on Glee, or the Selena Gomez and Justin Biebers of the world, but I am uninterested. What happened to my fab fashion mag! More than frustrating. Ashley Greene is the cover this month? C’mon Teen Vogue, really? Apparently she is Joe Jonas’s girlfriend, and a collaborator with Miley Cyrus. Not to be a snob, but I can not be bothered. Riled just talking about this. Come back old Teen Vogue.
- Bless us. @ Chez Nous instagram.com/p/u1bMvkD9fa/ 8 hours ago
- Deserted Diana. @ Diana Center at Barnard instagram.com/p/uyhMfGj9RX/ 1 day ago
- My happiest of places. modoyoganyc @ Modo Yoga NYC instagram.com/p/utf50SD9Qo/ 3 days ago
- Fall suburban sunrise 🍂🌰🌔 @ 108 instagram.com/p/up39IeD9YC/ 4 days ago
- Fall suburban sunrise 🍂🌰🌔 @ 108 instagram.com/p/up3CXfj9WX/ 4 days ago