Over the course of the past year, slowly but surely I have noticed Teen Vogue deteriorating. While it used to be my favorite magazine, I can barely get through it these days. Pages full of renowned fashion icons & hip and new celebs seems to be a thing of the past. No offense to the characters on Glee, or the Selena Gomez and Justin Biebers of the world, but I am uninterested. What happened to my fab fashion mag! More than frustrating. Ashley Greene is the cover this month? C’mon Teen Vogue, really? Apparently she is Joe Jonas’s girlfriend, and a collaborator with Miley Cyrus. Not to be a snob, but I can not be bothered. Riled just talking about this. Come back old Teen Vogue.
- Vient de publier une photo @ Barnard College instagram.com/p/ua5l33D9aN/ 14 hours ago
- Montclair fall 🍂🌰 @ 108 instagram.com/p/uX47RIj9eM/ 1 day ago
- Pretending to be @carterchase_7 @ 108 instagram.com/p/uVkj4Kj9aK/ 2 days ago
- I see you 🗽 @ Eagle Rock Reservation instagram.com/p/uTcgGRj9QX/ 3 days ago
- That 📱 quality 📷 instagram.com/p/uQ7N2tD9YS/ 4 days ago