Over the course of the past year, slowly but surely I have noticed Teen Vogue deteriorating. While it used to be my favorite magazine, I can barely get through it these days. Pages full of renowned fashion icons & hip and new celebs seems to be a thing of the past. No offense to the characters on Glee, or the Selena Gomez and Justin Biebers of the world, but I am uninterested. What happened to my fab fashion mag! More than frustrating. Ashley Greene is the cover this month? C’mon Teen Vogue, really? Apparently she is Joe Jonas’s girlfriend, and a collaborator with Miley Cyrus. Not to be a snob, but I can not be bothered. Riled just talking about this. Come back old Teen Vogue.
- Making my home an office. #finals @ 107 instagram.com/p/hoN_SCj9TT/ 2 hours ago
- RT @ModoYogaNYC: Check out this lovely article in the new york times on modo yoga nyc....... fb.me/PFNPTVwh 18 hours ago
- Friday flashback. La France. @ Paris instagram.com/p/hlzZ9Mj9SM/ 1 day ago
- #fuel. @ Chobani SoHo instagram.com/p/hi0DX3D9Zh/ 2 days ago
- ? @ Souen SoHo instagram.com/p/hgWk9rD9Vx/ 3 days ago