Over the course of the past year, slowly but surely I have noticed Teen Vogue deteriorating. While it used to be my favorite magazine, I can barely get through it these days. Pages full of renowned fashion icons & hip and new celebs seems to be a thing of the past. No offense to the characters on Glee, or the Selena Gomez and Justin Biebers of the world, but I am uninterested. What happened to my fab fashion mag! More than frustrating. Ashley Greene is the cover this month? C’mon Teen Vogue, really? Apparently she is Joe Jonas’s girlfriend, and a collaborator with Miley Cyrus. Not to be a snob, but I can not be bothered. Riled just talking about this. Come back old Teen Vogue.
- Labyrinths of Central Park @ Summit Rock instagram.com/p/ZlXHIlD9WQ/ 9 hours ago
- The Place Beyond the Pines=one of the best movies I have ever seen. 12 hours ago
- RT @thedailybeast: Happy birthday, Balzac! Here are 3 essential novels from the French writer thebea.st/10fVBKN 1 day ago
- The one and only DD in full #bloom @ Central Park - Conservatory Garden instagram.com/p/ZiXL6vj9Q4/ 1 day ago
- RT @lenadunham: I'm a guest at Barnard College graduation today. At my own graduation I sobbed, hit my mother & fell asleep so pretty psych… 2 days ago