Over the course of the past year, slowly but surely I have noticed Teen Vogue deteriorating. While it used to be my favorite magazine, I can barely get through it these days. Pages full of renowned fashion icons & hip and new celebs seems to be a thing of the past. No offense to the characters on Glee, or the Selena Gomez and Justin Biebers of the world, but I am uninterested. What happened to my fab fashion mag! More than frustrating. Ashley Greene is the cover this month? C’mon Teen Vogue, really? Apparently she is Joe Jonas’s girlfriend, and a collaborator with Miley Cyrus. Not to be a snob, but I can not be bothered. Riled just talking about this. Come back old Teen Vogue.
- ☺️ @ Paris, France instagram.com/p/8oLMXnD9b6/ 8 hours ago
- The canal. instagram.com/p/8lY6Qjj9Yp/ 1 day ago
- The amazing vanessaseward SS16 show! 👌🏻 and miss hazelcrew @ Mona Bismarck American Center for Art &… instagram.com/p/8gSphJD9U3/ 3 days ago
- Post vanessaseward ss16 show! #vanessaseward @ Mona Bismarck American Center for Art & Culture instagram.com/p/8fszYHD9Uk/ 3 days ago
- These pretty girls. #latergram #apc #pe16 #pfw instagram.com/p/8bcDtuD9T9/ 5 days ago