Over the course of the past year, slowly but surely I have noticed Teen Vogue deteriorating. While it used to be my favorite magazine, I can barely get through it these days. Pages full of renowned fashion icons & hip and new celebs seems to be a thing of the past. No offense to the characters on Glee, or the Selena Gomez and Justin Biebers of the world, but I am uninterested. What happened to my fab fashion mag! More than frustrating. Ashley Greene is the cover this month? C’mon Teen Vogue, really? Apparently she is Joe Jonas’s girlfriend, and a collaborator with Miley Cyrus. Not to be a snob, but I can not be bothered. Riled just talking about this. Come back old Teen Vogue.
- Vient de publier une photo @ Paris - Barbès 18ème instagram.com/p/yhrFQqD9aN/ 18 hours ago
- Weekend 👍 instagram.com/p/yfC62Yj9Qg/ 1 day ago
- Mon quartier 🍞🇫🇷❤️ instagram.com/p/ydBrUdD9Xh/ 2 days ago
- #Paris instagram.com/p/yaMRMaD9R7/ 3 days ago
- 🇺🇸Broome Street➡️Rue Madame🇫🇷 @ APC Studio instagram.com/p/yXaQwyj9VD/ 4 days ago