Over the course of the past year, slowly but surely I have noticed Teen Vogue deteriorating. While it used to be my favorite magazine, I can barely get through it these days. Pages full of renowned fashion icons & hip and new celebs seems to be a thing of the past. No offense to the characters on Glee, or the Selena Gomez and Justin Biebers of the world, but I am uninterested. What happened to my fab fashion mag! More than frustrating. Ashley Greene is the cover this month? C’mon Teen Vogue, really? Apparently she is Joe Jonas’s girlfriend, and a collaborator with Miley Cyrus. Not to be a snob, but I can not be bothered. Riled just talking about this. Come back old Teen Vogue.
- Mid day touch ups instagram.com/p/qxAUi_j9Yc/ 9 hours ago
- Things found upstate: #clothing and #crap instagram.com/p/qu0GjhD9Xm/ 1 day ago
- I'm home @ Vanderbilt Mansion, Hyde Park, Ny instagram.com/p/qrRE0AD9Vk/ 2 days ago
- This @ Crosby St instagram.com/p/qkoE6AD9f0/ 5 days ago
- Today at a glance. #kanye instagram.com/p/qjYNRZj9eQ/ 5 days ago