Congratulations to designer Christopher Kane for winning the BFC/Vogue Designer Fashion Fund award! This award presents it’s winning designer with 200,000 Euros to further their already successful businesses. Kane, a scottish designer, presented his business plan to a panel of judges, which included the editor of British Vogue, Alexander Schulman and Joan Burnstein from Browns. Schulman commented, “The shortlist was very strong and we were impressed by the level of talent which was inspiring. Christopher and Tammy have worked immensely hard and it is wonderful to see a designer with his vision and commitment rewarded.” Yay! Go Kane!
- RT @BiIIMurray: You know it's cold outside when you go outside and it's cold. 7 hours ago
- RT @RebJanSmi: dts for mdw- hags 1 day ago
- Walken walk ins #chinatown instagram.com/p/Zst-wgj9WK/ 1 day ago
- 👑 #Princess #Crepe 🎀 See you in a week 💋 #tbt #Paris 💕 instagram.com/p/ZqHdCjj9fV/ 2 days ago
- 👑 #Princess Crepe. See you in a week 🎀 #TBT instagram.com/p/ZqHGp8j9e3/ 2 days ago