Let’s face it, in fashion, we drink Diet Coke like water. Lagerfeld even credited his 2001 weight loss to the soft drink. But could Diet Pepsi become it’s replacement? Diet Pepsi is launching new “skinny” cans that will hit stores in March. A release states, “The new sleek packaging is meant to offer a sassy new way for people to enjoy their beloved Diet Pepsi. The new cans are fashionable and are sure to be the hot new fashion accessory this Spring!” Maybe Diet Coke really will be replaced in showrooms and fashion houses alike. Time will tell.
- 🇫🇷💕 most #inspirational #purchase to date 💋🙏 @ Isabel Marant instagram.com/p/Zddvz8D9Vb/ 5 hours ago
- Most #inspirational #purchase to date. 😍🇫🇷🙏 instagram.com/p/Zddr-2j9VT/ 5 hours ago
- look who it is! @KivviRachelle On the Street…..West Village, New York - thesartorialist.com/photos/on-the-… @Sartorialist 20 hours ago
- Great heights #NYC 👊 instagram.com/p/ZasI6qD9R0/ 1 day ago
- RT @andrewjwagner: "I would have probably guessed that you're a water sign, frankly." 1 day ago